Jan 6, 2012
Eddie 18 c

Today marks the 30th birthday of Eddie! He was born in January 6th, 1982.

We would like to wish him a happy birthday and many more!
Thanks to everyone who participated in the birthday book. Feel free to comment with your birthday wishes for Eddie in this post.

– Ivonne & Kate

18 Responses to “Happy Birthday Eddie!”

1. Bianca Herr says:

Eddie, i’d like to wish you all the best. I really enjoy your job. You are amazing in “The pillars of The Earth” i love it. You seems so cute! I adore you, happy birthday!

2. Athena Rees says:

Happy Birthday Eddie! I saw you not long ago in Richard ll and became inspired. I can’t realyl explain how I felt seeing you play Richard, you seemed to capture everything, the anger, indecision, frustration, humanity and yet make it your own. It is a performance Since, I haven’t stopped reading the play and I know your performance will be a special rarity that will remain with me forever.

Athena Rees, London

P.S I thought your Birthday would be an ideal time to make this decleration, so to speak. Enjoy your day!

3. Aries says:

Yes, happy birthday to our talented actor! :) :* Im really looking forward to that, what will Eddie respond about our birthday gifts for him. :D

4. Johanna says:

Hi Eddie, I want to wish you a happy 30th birthday!! I think you are an amazing actor, I hope you have a wonderful day!! Have some cake, you deserve it! *tips hat* Lots of love from Finland!!!

5. Rose says:

Happy birthday, Eddie! You are an amazing actor. I love your voice both speaking and singing. A wonderful new year to you! Rose from Germany

6. Joanne says:

Happy Birthday! I Hope your day has been so wonderful and you have had time to relax and enjoy it. Best wishes, have a great year!
    Joanne, Texas

7. Kristina says:

Happy Birthday Eddie!!! You’re a good actor! From Russia with love.

8. Lívia Souza says:

Eddie. You’re an amazing actor and model. I wish that your life is full of good things.
    Brazil also loves you very much.
    Happy Birthday
    Livia
    Minas Gerais / Brazil

9. Esther says:

All your Slovakian and Hungarian fans wish you a very, very happy birthday! We love your act, and you too, be that great man, that we knew from all of your films and performance.
    Kisses from Slovakia and Hungary.
    Esther

10. Zuzana says:

Happy birthday, Eddie! I am wishing you good health, lots of love and plenty of great movie and theatre roles. Have a wonderful day and a fabulous year!

11. Olivia says:

Eddie, you are and have been for the last 5 years, my favourite actor. You are so talented, you’re funny and charming and utterly beautiful. I can’t wait until I get to go to Acting School and hopefully, will be on stage and on the screen. I don’t think i’m being too big-headed to say that I feel I am one of the ‘original fans’ and your a certainly my inspiration in everything that I do, so cheesy but true. Hope you had an amazing day and I can’t wait to see Richard 2nd on the 21st. You’re incredible and hopefully one day I can meet you in person and tell you it for real.

Amaazing love, Olivia – Hampshire.

12. Cecile says:

Happy birthday and full of wishes for 2012; chance(s), health, love… from Brussels

13. chiara says:

Wishing you all the best in the year to come. I really love your works. From the interviews you seem such a genuine person. I hope I will see you in Italy someday. Chiara, Tuscany

14. Uwe says:

Happy birthday, Eddie!!! You’re an amazing actor. I really like your works (TESS!!!).
    I saw you on 31.12.2011 in Richard ll – you’re incredible, thank you very much!!!
    I am wishing you plenty of great movie and theatre roles, lots of time for you, lots of love and that your life is full of good things.
    A wonderful new year to you and your family!
    Uwe from Berlin

15. Gretchen says:

Eddie, you were kind enough to wish me Happy Birthday last month when we spoke after Richard II, so I’m very happy to have the opportunity to return the wishes! I hope your day was wonderful.
    Gretchen in Texas

16. Joan says:

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EDDIE!

Wishing you all the best in life. Great health, great career and all the happiness in the world! Have a great year ahead. We love & support you!

Love Always,
    JOAN
    (Manila, Philippines)

17. Warren says:

Happy Birthday Eddie. We share the same birthday and age. Hope you had a good one. Mine was certainly eventful…
    Keep up the great work

18. SILVIA says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDDIE YOU ARE VERY WELL AND VERY VERY …..SEXY , WHEN ARE YOU IN ITALY?

Gallery Updates

Current Projects
The Danish Girl (2015)
Einar Wegener / Lili Elbe
Inspired by one of the most passionate and unusual love stories of the twentieth century of Danish painter Einar Wegener.
Drama
More Information / Photos / IMDb
The Theory of Everything
Stephen Hawking
A look at the relationship between the famous physicist Stephen Hawking and his wife.
Biography | Drama | Romance
More Information / Photos / IMDb
Jupiter Ascending
Balem
A destitute human woman gets targeted for assassination by the Queen of the Universe.
Action | Adventure | Fantasy
More Information / Photos / IMDb

Eddie Supports
Eddie is a Motor Neurone Disease Association patron. MND is a rapidly progressive and fatal disease which can affect any adult at any time and attacks the motor neurones that send messages from the brain to the muscles, leaving people unable to walk, talk or feed themselves. The Association funds and promotes research to understand what causes MND, how to diagnose it and, most importantly, how to effectively treat it so that it no longer devastates lives.

Visit the MNDA Website