A Purple Haze Inc Design Production 2011

Current Projects
The Danish Girl (2015)
Role: Einar Wegener
Status: pre-production
Official Site / IMDb / Photos

The Theory of Everything (2014)
Role: Stephen Hawking

Out on DVD and Bluray
Official Site / IMDb / Photos

Birdsong (2012)
Role: Stephen Wraysford
Out: On DVD and Blu-ray
Official Site / IMDb / Photos

My Week with Marilyn (2011)
Role: Colin Clark

Since: February 22nd, 2008
Contact: Email
Host: The Fan Sites Network
Layout: Ver. 8 Half Light by Mycah
Listed at: AF | FS

Disclaimer
Eddie Redmayne Online is just a fansite, therefore we are in no way affiliated with Eddie Redmayne nor his representatives. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners and are posted on this site for entertainment purposes only. No copyright infridgement ever intended.

Privacy Policy - DMCA

Jan 6, 2012 • Posted by under Eddie18 Comments

Today marks the 30th birthday of Eddie! He was born in January 6th, 1982.

We would like to wish him a happy birthday and many more!
Thanks to everyone who participated in the birthday book. Feel free to comment with your birthday wishes for Eddie in this post.

- Ivonne & Kate

Comment by Bianca Herr on Jan. 6, 2012

Eddie, i’d like to wish you all the best. I really enjoy your job. You are amazing in “The pillars of The Earth” i love it. You seems so cute! I adore you, happy birthday!

Comment by Athena Rees on Jan. 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Eddie! I saw you not long ago in Richard ll and became inspired. I can’t realyl explain how I felt seeing you play Richard, you seemed to capture everything, the anger, indecision, frustration, humanity and yet make it your own. It is a performance Since, I haven’t stopped reading the play and I know your performance will be a special rarity that will remain with me forever.

Athena Rees, London

P.S I thought your Birthday would be an ideal time to make this decleration, so to speak. Enjoy your day!

Comment by Aries on Jan. 6, 2012

Yes, happy birthday to our talented actor! :) :* Im really looking forward to that, what will Eddie respond about our birthday gifts for him. :D

Comment by Johanna on Jan. 6, 2012

Hi Eddie, I want to wish you a happy 30th birthday!! I think you are an amazing actor, I hope you have a wonderful day!! Have some cake, you deserve it! *tips hat* Lots of love from Finland!!!

Comment by Rose on Jan. 6, 2012

Happy birthday, Eddie! You are an amazing actor. I love your voice both speaking and singing. A wonderful new year to you! Rose from Germany

Comment by Joanne on Jan. 6, 2012

Happy Birthday! I Hope your day has been so wonderful and you have had time to relax and enjoy it. Best wishes, have a great year!
Joanne, Texas

Comment by Kristina on Jan. 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Eddie!!! You’re a good actor! From Russia with love.

Comment by Lívia Souza on Jan. 6, 2012

Eddie. You’re an amazing actor and model. I wish that your life is full of good things.
Brazil also loves you very much.
Happy Birthday
Livia
Minas Gerais / Brazil

Comment by Esther on Jan. 6, 2012

All your Slovakian and Hungarian fans wish you a very, very happy birthday! We love your act, and you too, be that great man, that we knew from all of your films and performance.
Kisses from Slovakia and Hungary.
Esther

Comment by Zuzana on Jan. 6, 2012

Happy birthday, Eddie! I am wishing you good health, lots of love and plenty of great movie and theatre roles. Have a wonderful day and a fabulous year!

Comment by Olivia on Jan. 7, 2012

Eddie, you are and have been for the last 5 years, my favourite actor. You are so talented, you’re funny and charming and utterly beautiful. I can’t wait until I get to go to Acting School and hopefully, will be on stage and on the screen. I don’t think i’m being too big-headed to say that I feel I am one of the ‘original fans’ and your a certainly my inspiration in everything that I do, so cheesy but true. Hope you had an amazing day and I can’t wait to see Richard 2nd on the 21st. You’re incredible and hopefully one day I can meet you in person and tell you it for real.

Amaazing love, Olivia – Hampshire.

Comment by Cecile on Jan. 7, 2012

Happy birthday and full of wishes for 2012; chance(s), health, love… from Brussels

Comment by chiara on Jan. 7, 2012

Wishing you all the best in the year to come. I really love your works. From the interviews you seem such a genuine person. I hope I will see you in Italy someday. Chiara, Tuscany

Comment by Uwe on Jan. 8, 2012

Happy birthday, Eddie!!! You’re an amazing actor. I really like your works (TESS!!!).
I saw you on 31.12.2011 in Richard ll – you’re incredible, thank you very much!!!
I am wishing you plenty of great movie and theatre roles, lots of time for you, lots of love and that your life is full of good things.
A wonderful new year to you and your family!
Uwe from Berlin

Comment by Gretchen on Jan. 9, 2012

Eddie, you were kind enough to wish me Happy Birthday last month when we spoke after Richard II, so I’m very happy to have the opportunity to return the wishes! I hope your day was wonderful.
Gretchen in Texas

Comment by Joan on Jan. 10, 2012

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EDDIE!

Wishing you all the best in life. Great health, great career and all the happiness in the world! Have a great year ahead. We love & support you!

Love Always,
JOAN
(Manila, Philippines)

Comment by Warren on Jan. 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Eddie. We share the same birthday and age. Hope you had a good one. Mine was certainly eventful…
Keep up the great work

Comment by SILVIA on Feb. 3, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDDIE YOU ARE VERY WELL AND VERY VERY …..SEXY , WHEN ARE YOU IN ITALY?